I am currently working with one of my Essex-based local authority clients in search of an Environmental Health / Food Safety Officer.
You will be working in the commercial team. Initially, you will be responsible for catching up with a backlog of CAT A - D inspections + new businesses between now and to end of March. Afterward, you will be helping the team with routine inspections.
Ideally, they are looking for a full-time (37 hours) candidate, but they are also open to part-time applicants (25 - 30 hours) as well.
The rate is up to £45.00 per hour. Outside IR35 or umbrella payroll (FCSA accredited only).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is essential.
- Degree in Environmental Health / Higher Certificate in Food Control / Food Premises Inspection
- Updated food competency framework
- CPD (10 hours core in Food)
- Experience in local authority databases would be advantageous
- Full UK driver license + access to your own vehicle
Interview dates TBC.
If you are interested in this particular opportunity or are looking for your next contract, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. with your latest CV and a convenient time to have a chat.