Our Client in North London is recruiting for a Senior Surveyor with a specialism in Housing Disrepair and Damp and Mould
The candidate will be proactive and result driven, with excellent communication skills and is able working collaboratively, people oriented and great at building working relationships
Will be responsible for Surveyors, Repairs Quality Assurance Officers, Disrepair Case Officers, HIA Surveyors, Quality Audit Coordinator
· Surveying services including the delivery of works and services
· Ensure programmes and projects are delivered to time, cost and quality
· Ensure appropriate and effective consultation with residents
· Identification and accurate diagnosis of complex repairs for occupied and empty homes
· To carry out the day to day management of the Disrepair Team surveyors, mentoring, motivating, supporting them and identifying and addressing any staff training needs
· To ensure close working relationships between Disrepair surveyors and Disrepair Case Officers
· To conduct regular team meetings; one to one meetings and appraisals
· proactive approach to safeguarding vulnerable citizens and encourage direct reports to attend relevant training
· Ensure Disrepair Case Officers provide detailed instructions to Legal Services within the proscribed disrepair timescales and minimise legal costs
· Review the causes and trends in disrepair in order to regularly develop and review policies and procedures in order to reduce future disrepair claims
· To provide briefings on complex casework, projects, legislative and policy changes relevant to the service and advising LBL senior management, board members and Council members accordingly.
· To deal with members’ enquiries
· Ensure Health and Safety Policies and procedures are implemented at all times
· To undertake other tasks as determined by the operational needs of the service
· Holds degree level qualification, relevant professional qualifications or has equivalent substantial demonstrable experience at a managerial level
· Good working knowledge of buildings maintenance and surveying.
· In depth working knowledge and understanding of contract management and legal disrepair procedures
NB - Attractive Rates Of Pay
To register your interest, please email email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call us at 020 8125 4321 or