Our client in North London recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer specialising in Statutory Nuisance, Noise and EP Public Health matters.
· Carry out the Council's enforcement responsibilities under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 as determined by the Environmental Protection Manager in accordance with relevant guidance, procedures, and policies.
· Carry out the Council's enforcement responsibilities under the Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1990 and other associated legislation as relevant to the Environmental Protection Section, as determined by the Environmental Protection Manager in accordance with relevant guidance, procedures, and policies.
· Undertake and manage complex investigations in the field of noise nuisance as well as deal with domestic noise issues.
· Undertake acoustic assessments and noise surveys with reference to relevant British and Industry Standards. Authoring expert acoustic reports for providing evidence in support of criminal and civil proceedings.
· Produce lead statements and legal files for criminal and civil proceedings
· Act as a professional and expert witness in the field of acoustics and noise nuisance
· Reviewing technical noise reports for planning applications etc.
· A post-graduate diploma or MSc in Acoustics is advantageous
· Previous experience working within environmental protection for a local authority
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, call us at 020 8125 4321