Our client in North London is seeking a Pest Control Officer to join its team.
Purpose of the Job:
To carry out pest control duties within the borough and in different geographical locations to maintain council and client buildings, dwellings, and surrounding areas free of infestation.
Contribute towards achieving the vision for Traded Services by providing pest control inspections and treatments along with excellent customer service
Provide advice to other Council Departments on Pest Control issues.
1. To carry out inspections of Dwellings across the borough to monitor or treat infestations.
2. To provide effective and safe treatments for any pests found during routine inspections or reactive work.
3. Liaise and feedback relevant information to residents with regards to affecting factors within their dwelling to assist in the eradication of pests.
4. To maintain work equipment and PPE in the correct manner, to prevent possible harm to others and yourself.
· Qualified to BPCA/RSPH level 2 in pest management
· Hold a current UK standard Driving License
· Microsoft Office package
· Internet browser skills
· Communication skills
· Customer service skills
· Report writing
Additional skills are:
· Working to tight deadlines
· Working under given time constraints
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can contact us on 020 8125 4321