One of our local authority clients in Norfolk is looking for an Environmental Health Officer/Food Safety Officer to help out with low-risk food hygiene inspections on a 4-month basis initially.
You will carry out categories Cs & Ds inspections.
What's it in for you?
- Flexible working arrangements (weekend working permitted)
- £35 - 45 per hour
- Outside IR35 / Umbrella payroll available
- 4 months contract with the potential to extend
What is required?
- Degree in Environmental Health or equivalent
- Up-to-date CPD
- Up-to-date competency framework
- Previous experience in Local Authority Food Hygiene Inspections
If this role interests you, please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.