Our client in Northamptonshire is seeking a Licencing Team Manager to come in for an interim contract.
- Lead on the development, statutory review and publication of the Council’s policies required by the Licensing and Gambling Acts, and local policies relating to the Housing Grants programme.
- Lead and manage all other Licensing provisions and regulatory requirements.
- Interpret and apply new and existing legislative requirements, and provide advice/report on such to the Head of Service and/or Committee.
- Promote and safeguard public safety through the operation of the licensing, control and regulatory regime in accordance with the licencing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and Hackney Carriage and Private Hire licensing and other relevant licensing legislation.
- Previous experience within a local authority in a similar role is essential.
For further information please call 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com.