One of our local authority clients in Norfolk is currently looking for a Private Sector Housing Officer/ Environmental Health Officer to join their Private Sector Housing team.
What you will be doing:
- HHSRS inspections
- Housing Enforcement
- MEES (advantageous)
- Umbrella payroll
- Hybrid (2-3 days on site)
- Full-time / Part-time
- 3 - 6 months contract with potential to extend
- Up to £45 per hour (DOE)
- Free Parking
Who you are :
- HHSRS certified
- 5+ years of experience working in Private Sector Housing in local authorities
- Clean full UK driving license
- Access to your own vehicles
If this role interests you, please get apply or email me at email@example.com.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.