Our client in southwest of England is recruiting for a Private Sector Housing Officer to start to work with all sectors of the community and with internal and external partners, to maintain and improve the quality and safety of residential properties, including residential mobile home sites and HMO licensing.
- The investigation of complaints relating to residential accommodation including mobile home sites.
- To respond appropriately to requests for service in accordance with national and internal guidance and procedures
- The inspection of private sector housing, including houses in multiple locations, in order to
undertake risk assessments based on the Housing Health and Safety Rating System and other
appropriate standards in order to establish the most satisfactory course of action in respect of
- The preparation and enforcement of statutory notices taking any action appropriate.
- The monitoring of works being undertaken as a result of legal action.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Saima on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com