Public Health Specialist
- Buckingham Futures
- East London
- Closing date
- 26 Jun 2023
- Public Health
- Full Time
Our client in East London is currently seeking a Public Health Specialist to join their Public Health team on an interim basis.
· Undertaking health needs assessments as required to enable actions to be taken to improve the health of the local population.
· Developing prioritisation techniques and managing their application to policies, services and to help resolve issues such as the investment-disinvestment debate.
· Effective communication of complex concepts, science and data and their implications for local communities, to a range of stakeholders with very different backgrounds.
· Understanding of evaluation frameworks and applying those frameworks to the benefit of local communities.
· A capacity to apply the scientific body of knowledge on public health to the policies and services necessary to improve health and to formulate clear practical evidence-based recommendations.
· The understanding of human and organisational behaviour and the application of this knowledge to the achievement of change.
· Inspire commitment to public health outcomes and to prevention as a core feature of public sector reform.
· Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List/UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists or evidence of gaining entry within the next six months.
· Able to influence senior members including directors and CEOs.
· Able to both lead teams and to able to contribute effectively in teams led by junior colleagues.
· Experience of using complex information to explain public health issues to a range of audiences.
· In depth understanding of the health and care system and the relationships with both local national government.
To register your interest, please either email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 4321.
Apply for Public Health Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert