Licencing Team Manager
- Buckingham Futures
- South London
- Closing date
- 24 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client in South London is seeking a Licencing Team Manager to come in for an interim 3-month contract.
- Lead on the development, statutory review and publication of the Council’s policies required by the Licensing and Gambling Acts, and local policies relating to the Housing Grants programme.
- Lead and manage all other Licensing provisions and regulatory requirements.
- Interpret and apply new and existing legislative requirements, and provide advice/report on such to the Head of Service and/or Committee.
- Promote and safeguard public safety through the operation of the licensing, control and regulatory regime in accordance with the licencing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and Hackney Carriage and Private Hire licensing and other relevant licensing legislation.
- Previous experience within a local authority in a similar role is essential.
For further information please call 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Licencing Team Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert