EHO - Food and Health and Safety
- Buckingham Futures
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Food Safety, Health and Safety
- Consultant, EH Practitioner
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client based in Hampshire is looking for an EHO to cover Food Hygiene and Health and Safety on a Full-time permanent basis.
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 26 days from 1st April 2023 for a Band 8 post
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements with the ability to work from office and home and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements - pro rata for part time staff)
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Leisure centre discount
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Excellent working environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of carrying out all types of food hygiene inspection and complaint work is essential.
- To be considered you must hold one of the baseline qualifications and have associated registration. The baseline qualifications are the Higher Certificate in Food Control or certificate of registration or Diploma issued by the Environmental Health Registration Board.
- A copy of relevant qualifications, CPD certificates and certificates of registration with EHORB/EHRB (or equivalent) must be held on file by Buckingham Futures before the contract commences.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for EHO - Food and Health and Safety
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert