Environmental Protection Officer (Maternity Cover)
- Oyster Partnership
- £38 + per hour
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Consultancies / Contract Work, Environmental Protection, General Environmental Health, Licensing
- Consultant, EH Practitioner, Senior / Principal, Technical / Scientific
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a local authority in Cambridgeshire, is seeking an Environmental Protection Officer for maternity cover. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of environmental protection duties, including PPC inspection, responding to statutory complaints, planning applications, and private water supply risk assessments.
- Conducting PPC inspections and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Investigating statutory complaints related to environmental pollution and taking appropriate actions.
- Reviewing planning applications and providing recommendations to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Conducting private water supply risk assessments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- EHRB or relevant experience
- Experience in conducting PPC inspections and responding to statutory complaints
- Knowledge of environmental legislation and regulations, particularly in relation to pollution prevention and control
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex environmental issues to a range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full driving license
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, or CV, the more creative the better.
If these opportunities are not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to get in contact to discuss what you will be looking for. We are you and you are us.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please send your latest CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert