A West Midlands-based local authority is looking for you to join their Food Safety team on an initial 3-month contract to start in April.
They are ideally after someone full-time, however, are open to a minimum of 3 days a week to job share with another Officer.
Subject to funding and workload levels, it is likely to be extended beyond this.
What will I be doing?
- Conducting inspections of food establishments
- Enforcing food safety regulations.
- Provide advice and guidance to food business operators on better practices
They currently have just over 150 C-rated premises that need to be inspected and 100 unrated premises for you to tackle.
You’ll ideally be someone who understands the FSA Code of practice and is fully food competent with up-to-date CPD.
What’s in it for me?
- £33-£40 per hour DOE – equivalent to an annual salary ranging from £60,000 to £72,000 (if doing 37 hours a week)
- 2-3 days working from home
- 3-month rolling contract with the likelihood of extension
- Flexible working – whatever works best for you, they are understanding of personal/family commitments etc.
If you feel that this is the perfect opportunity for you or someone else you may know, feel free to get in touch with Michael at 020 7766 9000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via Whatsapp, video message, CV, the more creative, the better.