Environmental Health Officer/ Private Sector Housing
- Oyster Partnership
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Consultancies / Contract Work, General Environmental Health, Health and Safety, Housing, Public Health
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A client of mine is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Environmental Health Officer/ Private Sector Housing Officer for an initial 4 +month contract based in Buckinghamshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting damp and mould inspections in private sector housing and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
• Conducting thorough inspections of private sector housing properties for the presence of damp and mould.
• Conducting assessments of the risks posed by damp and mould to the health and wellbeing of occupants.
• Identifying the causes of damp and mould, and providing advice to property owners and tenants on how to remediate these issues.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and providing guidance on best practices for maintenance and repair. • Maintaining accurate records and producing reports on inspection findings.
• A degree in Environmental Health or a related field.
• Relevant experience in conducting housing inspections and knowledge of health and safety regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently and manage your own workload effectively.
• A valid driving license and access to your own vehicle.
• HHSRS Certificate
We offer a highly competitive rate of pay at £40 - £42 per hour.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for improving public health and safety, then I would love to hear from you. Please submit your application today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career as an Environmental Health Officer/ Private Sector Housing Officer.
Apply for Environmental Health Officer/ Private Sector Housing
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert