Private Water Supply Sampling and Enforcement work
- Oyster Partnership
- £40+ per hour
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Consultancies / Contract Work, Environmental Protection
- Consultant, Directorial, EH Practitioner, Management, Senior / Principal, Technical / Scientific, Other
- Contract Type
- Full Time
You will be joining the commercial team in a local authority in Norfolk for a four-month contract.
• Conduct sampling and enforcement action.
• Identify potential hazards or risks to safety and quality.
• Provide guidance and advice to private water supply owners on how to improve the safety and quality of their supply.
• Work closely with other agencies, such as the Environment Agency and Public Health England.
• Maintain accurate records of all inspections and investigations.
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in a related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• A full UK driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a real difference in the safety and quality of private water supplies in the Norfolk area. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate of £40+ and will be provided with all necessary equipment and training.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
If these opportunities are not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to get in contact to discuss what you will be looking for. We are you and you are us.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Private Water Supply Sampling and Enforcement work
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert