Looking for a contract longer than 3 months? Flexible working? Look no further!
A client of mine in Oxfordshire is currently on the lookout for a Private Sector Housing Officer/ EHO, for an initial 6-month contract period with the potential to extend dependent on the amount of work. £45-£50 per hour DOE.
A bit about the role:
My client based in Oxfordshire is looking for highly skilled Private Sector Housing Officer to join their team on a full-time basis but are also open to part time as they understand people have other commitments. They are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is keen to pick up new skills along the way. The main duties of this role are:
- Responding to disrepair requests and then inspecting the house under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System and taking appropriate action.
- Preparation and serving of notices and schedules of work to ensure properties meet current standard
- Take appropriate enforcement actions to ensure any improvements are made
- To identify and prepare licenses for HMOs and inspect to assess condition meets current legislation
- Provide advice to public regarding current housing standard requirements
This role is hybrid and there would only be an expectation to be on district two - three days a week to carry out any inspections which will be subjected to availability given by the occupants.
Qualifications and experience:
The client has specified that the suitable candidate will be HHSRS certified and have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to apply, please feel free to send me your CV through via my email or alternatively please give me a call.