With the New Year upon us, are you looking for a new challenge, the opportunity to progress and perhaps a change of scenery?
I’m currently working with a West Midlands-based local authority looking for someone to join their Environmental Health team on an initial 3–6-month contract, either part-time or full-time.
You’ll be carrying out either one of the following duties:
- Environmental Protection – including Statutory Nuisance, Drainage and Pest Control
- Private Sector Housing – dealing with Landlord Tenancy Issues and HHSRS inspections.
For the Private Sector Housing role, you’ll ideally be HHSRS accredited as you’ll need knowledge of the legislation for your inspections.
A detailed Job Description is available if you want to see more details - see the email below.
What’s in it for me?
- £35-£45 per hour depending on experience
- Full mileage cover
- Hybrid working – you get to choose which days you go in!
- 3–6-month contract with a high likelihood of extension beyond this
- The chance to learn new skills and boost your experience even further
They are ideally looking for someone to start within the next 4 weeks, so if you think this opportunity is right for you or you have any more enquiries, please contact Michael at 020 7766 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.