A client of mine in Cambridgeshire is on the lookout for an experienced Private Sector Housing specialist like you to join their team on a full-time basis but is also open to part-time as they understand people have other commitments.
Your main duties in this role are:
- To identify and prepare licenses for HMOs and inspect to assess whether condition meets current legislation.
- Preparation and serving of notices and schedules of work to ensure properties meet the current standard
- Take appropriate enforcement actions to ensure any improvements are made
- Provide advice to the public regarding current housing standard requirements
- There may also be other work, such as arranging public health burials and nuisance related to housing.
You must have HHSRS certificate and at least two years of experience in a similar role.
Contract length: 3 – 6 months initially
Working arrangements: Hybrid (3 days on-site + 2 days remote)
Working hours: Full-time/Part-time
Rates: £35 - 43 per hour (DOE)
IR35 status: TBC
Start date: Early January
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Environmental Health world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, or CV, the more creative the better.
If these opportunities are not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to get in contact to discuss what you will be looking for. We are you and you are us.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org.