- 6 month contract
- Flexible working arrangements (some working from home, condensed hours)
-Proactively booked inspections around your own diary
About the Role:
Based in Nottinghamshire, my client is currently looking for an experienced Private Sector Housing Officer to join their growing team. Key responsibilities as per below:
- Investigate complaints and carry out inspections of privately rented properties, to identify hazards under the HHSRS
- Preparation and serving of notices and schedules of work to ensure properties meet current standard
- Take appropriate enforcement actions to ensure any improvements are made
- To identify and prepare licenses for HMOs and inspect to assess condition meets current legislation
- Provide advice to public regarding current housing standard requirements
Qualifications and experience:
The client has specified that the suitable candidate will be HHSRS certified and have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to apply please feel free to send me your or via my email mailto:email@example.com , alternatively give me a call on 020 77669063 and ask for Laurence!