Team Leader- HMO Licensing
Salary: up to £47,000 dependant on skills and experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the existing HMO Licensing Team Leader to introduce Additional HMO Licensing and get the systems, staffing and processes in place for a new Selective Licensing team due to commence in 2023.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with the Private Sector Housing Manager you will:
- Assist with implementation of the new additional HMO Licensing Scheme
- Ensuring that the current Selective Licensing consultation meets all relevant legal requirements
- Recruiting and training new staff
- Ensuring that the team meets all relevant standards, legislation and performance standards
What we’re looking for:
- A degree in Environmental Health or other relevant qualifications or competency
- Technical knowledge of housing enforcement and experience of team management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using different techniques
- Experience of drafting accurate complex documents
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of up to £47,000 per annum
- Competitive annual leave package
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Ample training opportunities
- LGPS, access to life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll be joining a team of experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals.
What we hope you’ll do next:
‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application.
For an informal discussion please contact Belinda Livesey on 0208 359 7438 or you can email the senior resource partner – Stephen.email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.