Do you come from a Surveying background? Are DFGs more your specialty? Well, you’re in luck!
I’m currently working with a local authority in the North West who are looking for someone who is experienced in dealing with Disabled Facilities Grants for an initial full-time 6 month contract – ideally starting around mid-late September.
The role will include:
- Responding to customer queries/requests about their grants
- Site visits: only 3 days a week, your write ups can be done at home
- Communicating with other teams including Environmental Health
The council use Civica Flare, so previous experience of this would be beneficial but no need to worry if you haven’t as they are happy to train you up on it!
Candidates with a HNC in Construction will also be considered if you have the relevant experience.
What’s in it for you?
- £32-£38 per hour (DOE)
- Hybrid working – 3 days on-site/2 days WFH
- Flexible working – whatever works best for you!
- Extra experience in a niche field
They are looking for someone to start around mid-late September, so if this is something that you, or anyone else you may know, would be interested in, feel free to contact Michael on 020 7766 9000 or send an email to email@example.com with any enquiries.