Our client in the South West of England is recruiting for a Licensing Specialist to undertake the enforcement of establishments in accordance with Licencing Act 2003.
Rate: £30 - £35+ per hour
6 month contract
- Carrying out inspections, surveys and investigations in respect of both council’s duties and responsibilities under all relevant licensing legislation.
- Investigate complaints and service requests and take appropriate action.
- Provide specialist and expert advice and guidance to licensees, applicants and the general public.
- Prepare and progress licensing reports for council committees, panels and other meetings as required.
- Awareness of the legislative frameworks, key issues and working practices relevant to the work of local authority licensing – including taxis and private hire, Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and other similar statutory licensing regimes.
- Awareness of appropriate codes of practice, guidance documents, industry advice and other reliable sources of information.
- Awareness of the principles of intelligence lead enforcement.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8125 4321.