I am currently working with a private sector company, one of the biggest health and Safety / food auditors in England and they're expanding rapidly and require Environmental Health professionals that specialise within Food across London and surrounding areas, Southeast, Southwest, North East, North West and Scotland! Please see below for a little introduction to the company....
Our roots are founded in the pedigree of a 30+ year old consultancy that has now been supercharged with cutting-edge software and hardware technology. We’re looking for a dynamic Operations Support Manager to help our established and rapidly growing customer base achieve the highest safety standards possible.
You will be joining a welcoming and supportive team, working with exciting clients in a vibrant business with ambitious growth plans.
Combining customer service excellence with the highest possible levels of quality, detail and diligence, is responsible for undertaking third party audits across a wide sector of clients
Your Key Responsibilities
● Ensuring the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports in line with agreed timescales
● Working closely with the scheduling team
● Meeting individual performance targets
● Delivering excellent customer service to clients
You must have:
● BSc (Hons) in Environmental Health
● Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
● Excellent report writing skills
● IT literate
● DBS and/or security clearance checks
This is a field-based role so post holders should be flexible to travel within the UK to attend client sites.
The client will consider full time OR part time candidates.
Salary Ranging from £25,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
If you're interested in learning more about this position please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
0207 766 9000 / 07593 544 320