Buckingham Futures are working on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s leading food and health and safety consultancy in their search for experienced and detail orientated individuals to join their team.
They are seeking food safety specialists based in Leeds.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000+
You will be responsible for undertaking third party audits across a wide sector of clients ensuring the accuracy, quality, and delivery of all audit reports in line with agreed timescales.
Working closely with the scheduling team, you will have an in depth understanding of the food auditing sector and be able to provide coaching and advice to clients when necessary performing high-level Risk Assessments ensuring the client always receives exceptional levels of service.
- In addition to the above salaries, you will also receive the below;
- 25 days annual leave per year plus statutory UK bank holidays
- Nest pension scheme
- Mileage paid at £0.45p per mile, public transport costs reimbursed
- BSc/MSc (Hons) in Environmental Health
- Experience in auditing a range of Clients
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent report writing skills
- IT literate
These roles are field-based so post holders should be flexible to travel within the UK to attend client sites.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 4321.