Buckingham Futures have taken on a brilliant opportunity for one of the country's leading food and health & safety consultancies in their search for a new EHO/EHP (Food Safety) based in the central belt of Scotland.
Salary £24k - £37k (Dependent on experience) + £5000 Car Allowance
This is a field-based role with a lot of flexibility as you manage your own diary and will be required to visit a vast array of businesses (supermarkets, convenience stores, pubs, restaurants, hotels etc) helping them to make safety simple for them as you support them with their different safety needs.
- Flexible schedule - audit any time between 7am and 7pm
- Manage your own diary and book your own audits in
- Structured induction & lots of ongoing support
- Opportunities to progress into other areas of the company, from Management to Consultancy to Training and beyond
- Develop your expertise with exposure to lots of different food environments
- Support these different businesses with their Food Safety, Fire Safety and Health & Safety compliance
- Software-based Auditing - easy to use, efficient and the future of risk management in the workplace
In addition to the salary, you will also receive;
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days’ holiday & numerous company events
- BSc (Hons) or MSc (Hons) in Environmental Health.
- Experience dealing with health & safety or risk/compliance solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent report, presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage one’s own time effectively.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- IT literate and competent in MS Office 365
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 432.