Our client in East London is seeking a Street Trading Officer to join their team on an interim basis.
- Licensing street traders across markets in the borough, ensuring they are legally compliant.
- Visiting business premises within the Borough to ensure they have a suitable waste disposal contract either with the Council or a private company.
- Issuing and following up Section 34 Notices as well as issuing Fixed Penalty Notices for various offences such as fly tipping and overproduction.
- Working closely with the Environment Enforcement Team and will need to be able to work weekends as the post is on a rota to licence the markets.
Key Experience/ Qualifications
- Previous experience working for a local authority in any kind of Environmental Enforcement or Licensing Enforcement role is required.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com