Senior Housing Officer
Full time permanent contract
£26,975 - £31,895
37 hours per week
Do you have an interest in improving housing conditions in Teignbridge? We are looking for an experienced Officer who has an understanding of housing construction and enforcement of housing legislation to secure the improvement of housing across all tenures
- Flexible working
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave and wellbeing package
- 48.7% off gym membership at Teignbridge District Council Leisure Centres
- Opportunities for career and self-development
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it. You will communicate with others to secure that solution
- You like helping people. You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you flex.
- You are motivated and drive. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Please refer to the job description/person description to inform your supporting statement
Closing Date: 5th June 2022
Interview Date: 15th June 2022
For an informal discussion please contact Alison Dolley on 01626 215418 or Sue Harrison on 01626 215450