Our client in East London is seeking a Licencing Enforcement Officer on an initial 3 month contract.
You will be responsible for the enforcement of; Alcohol and entertainment, Gambling establishments and Street Trading.
Hours 36 per week
- Supporting the efficient delivery of licences, registrations, notices, and permits etc.
- Undertaking licensing inspections of premises and taxi and private hire vehicles.
- Investigating complaints regarding licensed and unlicensed activities.
- Offering technical licensing advice to a variety of stakeholders.
- Awareness of the legislative frameworks, key issues and working practices relevant to the work of local authority licensing – including taxis and private hire, Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and other similar statutory licensing regimes.
- Awareness of appropriate codes of practice, guidance documents, industry advice and other reliable sources of information.
- Awareness of the principles of intelligence lead enforcement.
- NQF Level 3 qualification e.g. AS and A levels, NVQs Level 3, Applied A Levels, BTEC First Certificates and Diplomas, City and Guilds Advanced Craft Part 3, or NQF Level 4 Certificates of Higher Education Or evidence of the equivalent level of knowledge gained through work experience.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 432