Food Allergy Awareness Officer
£40,000 pro rata (3 days, part time, 30 hours per week)
Allergy UK is looking for a Food Allergy Awareness Officer, on a Permanent, Part Time contract. Do you have relevant experience to join us as part of our team?
Are you looking for your next challenge whereby you will be delivering objectives linked to the Allergen Management training and the Allergy Awareness Scheme?
Do you hold a scientific degree or have equivalent scientific experience?
Do you have at least three years` experience of working in the food industry, ideally as inspection, regulatory development, and food training?
Do you have experience of training delivery along with being IT and computer literate?
It would be desirable for applicants to have Allergy knowledge and understanding of the requirement for a safe eating experience for people with allergy.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to use these for our patient charity to help the community affected by allergy then please send your cover letter and application to us via Recruitment@allergyuk.org
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement of 28 days (plus the 8 Bank Holidays) pro rata for part time employees
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee for eligible employees
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
- High Street Voucher scheme
- Annual eyecare vouchers for annual eye test, money off voucher for glasses for VDU
- Free parking at our Planwell House, Sidcup Office
- Training provided
- Hybrid working