Cool cities, castles, ancient woodlands, seaside gems…. The South East!
A Food Safety Officer role has just come up in one of the most beautiful areas in the entirety of the UK and not only that but it is paying an extremely high rate of £55 per hour!
What you’ll be up to:
- Initial inspections of newly registered food businesses which have registered during the COVID lockdowns.
- Food sampling.
- Providing specialist technical advice and guidance.
- Medium and low risk unannounced inspections.
- Health and Safety project work.
The role is a full time position and will have work from home options for general report writing and admin.
What you will need:
- To be EHORB registered.
- CPD/ Competencies up to date.
- Local authority experience.
How to apply:
If this shouting at you to apply, then please contact me directly on 020 7766 900 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this advert.