Buckingham Futures are recruiting for a Principal EHO on behalf of our client in Lancashire to undertake the Council’s statutory functions in relation to reactive and programmed noise services, including ensuring compliance with codes of practice, guidance and legislation, such as Licensing Act enquiries relating to noise, section 61 Control of Pollution Act 1974 applications, reviewing planning applications with regards to noise. In addition, the postholder will support the wider work of the Air Quality & Environmental Protection Service.
- Experience in a range of technical activities relating to the work of the Environmental Protection Team
- Experience in enforcing legislation
- Experience in giving advice to members of the public, colleagues and external organisations
- Experience of working in and with a multi- agency enforcement to achieve compliance across a range of service areas i.e. Tasking days projects
- Experience of investigating all types of complaints within Environmental Health relating to Noise, Public Health, Pollution and other nuisance.
Environmental Health Degree or Diploma and/or other Noise related qualification.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for this role and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com