We are working with our client in Hertfordshire is recruiting an officer to assist with the councils Covid 19 relief providing advice and support to Contact Tracers and Contact Advisors in conjunction with the Regional Response Team.
As the lead officer, you will provide advice and guidance to more complex cases and contacts on self-isolation to minimise transmission of COVID-19 and identify and escalate issues relating to community clusters and/or specific premises as appropriate.
This role is on an interim basis initially until the end of March 22 (full time) and majority of the work will be remote.
Rate - £20-£25 per hour
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of conducting investigations and audits of a complex nature
- Experience of working within Test Trace Protect
- Experience of working within a Regulatory or Health Protection Service
- Knowledge of the issues and the legislation impacting upon Regulatory Services response to COVID-19.
- Knowledge in communicable disease control and health protection
- Environmental Health/Health Protection qualification or relevant experience
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 432