Our client in East London is looking to appoint a Vaccine Clinic Team leader to lead day-to-day coordination of community and pop-up vaccination clinics, including site logistics, management of non-clinical support and liaison with clinical teams.
In this role you will:
1. Manage and oversee the set-up of community vaccine clinics at agreed locations in-line with relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. Manage and oversee the safe delivery of the whole on the day non-clinical customer journey, including check-in of patients, pre-vaccine waiting, post vaccine observation and exit.
3. Manage and coordinate all non-clinical staff onsite to ensure effective delivery of the customer journey and a positive customer experience.
4. Close coordination and liaison with the onsite clinical team to ensure an appropriate supply of vaccine to meet demand.
5. Manage and oversee the break-down of community vaccine clinics, including the safe return of all council property to the Depot.
For this assignment it is essential that you have had experience in a similar setting previously and that you have excellent interpersonal skills to deal with challenging situations and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This role is for 3 months and the pay rate is £25/hour umbrella