Have you ever felt that you are just a number? Maybe you just fancy being part of a team that's actually making a difference? Well, that is exactly what this opportunity is:
A client of mine in the North West/Lancashire area is currently on the lookout for a Private Sector Housing Officer, for an initial 9 month contract period with the potential to extend. £35+ per hour dependant on experience.
Key responsibilities as per below:
- Investigate complaints and carry out inspections of privately rented properties, to identify hazards under the HHSRS.
- Preparation and serving of notices and schedules of work to ensure properties meet current standards.
- Take appropriate enforcement actions to ensure any improvements are made.
- To identify and prepare licenses for HMOs and inspect to assess condition meets current legislation.
- Provide advice to the Landlords regarding current housing standard requirements.
Qualifications and experience:
The client has specified that the suitable candidate will be HHSRS certified and have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
If you would like to apply please feel free to send me your CV or for more info email email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 020 77669000 and ask for Adam!