Our client in South London is seeking 2 Markets and Commercial Waste Enforcement Officers to join their team on an interim part-time basis.
· Licensing street traders across markets in the borough, ensuring they are legally compliant.
· Visiting business premises within the Borough to ensure they have a suitable waste disposal contract either with the Council or a private company.
· Issuing and following up Section 34 Notices as well as issuing Fixed Penalty Notices for various offences such as fly tipping and overproduction.
· Working closely with the Environment Enforcement Team and will need to be able to work weekends as the post is on a rota to licence the markets.
Key Experience/ Qualifications
· Previous experience working for a local authority in any kind of Environmental Enforcement or Licensing Enforcement role is required.
To register your interest, please either call us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.