Our client in the North West of England is recruiting for a COVID-19 Enforcement Officer on an interim basis.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the Public Protection service, as well as other directorates and services e.g. Law and Governance and Public Health.
- Engagement with individuals, businesses, community groups and others to educate and encourage compliance with relevant Coronavirus regulations as well as COVID secure guidance.
- Patrol / visit highstreets and businesses (hospitality sector etc) to enforce the tiered restrictions.
- Investigating complaints and reports of non-compliance of the relevant Coronavirus regulations and determine the most appropriate intervention to take.
- Preparing and issuing statutory notices and/or fixed penalty notices under the relevant Coronavirus regulations.
- Keeping abreast of all relevant new and draft legislation, guidance, training updates and other developments relevant to delivering the Council’s COVID-19 Frontline Presence Team service.
- Partnership working with external agencies, including Police and others.
- Proven enforcement experience is a must for this role
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8125 432