Our client in the South East is offering a 6 month, remote working position for an Advanced Public Health Practitioner (Domestic Abuse).
This post provides public health expertise for the domestic abuse portfolio. The post holder will have responsibility for:
1. Support Domestic Abuse strategic board membership and engagement within system, to ensure all requirements of the Domestic Abuse Act are met within the county.
2. Ensure the delivery of actions as a result of a local needs assessment and updated strategy, which is being undertaken by a third party. Be responsible for leading the system changes identified in the updated strategy.
3. Support the budgeting and financial management by overseeing invoices from contracts and grants.
4. Supporting policy and strategy development and implementation for public health programmes
5. Contributing to the public health commissioning cycle for designated programme areas
6. Support the contract monitoring and performance management of public health services and work programmes.
7. Contributing specialist advice to inform the delivery of evidence based public health interventions
For this assignment it is essential that you have a degree or equivalent professional qualification in Public Health and that you have experience of working in domestic abuse roles in the health service/local authority/voluntary sector setting Experience and understanding of working strategically in alliance with a range of organisations.
This role will be 4 days/week and for a minimum period of 6 months. The pay rate is £300/day umbrella