Our client in the North West is looking to appoint an Assistant Director of Integrated Commissioning for Health and Well Being. The Assistant Director will be responsible for managing a joint strategy, business plan, joint teams and joint programmes of work aligned to the City Plan and health and wellbeing priorities for Adults, Children, Public Health and Communities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
1. To lead on the development and integration of commissioning and redesign for better health and wellbeing outcomes for children and families, adults and communities.
2. To lead on the development and delivery of governance processes to facilitate integration, joint working including provision of services and commissioning between the City Council and City Clinical Commissioning Group, including joint financial planning and budget alignment.
3. To ensure high standards of joint working processes across provision and joint commissioning including safeguarding and quality assurance.
4. To support the Director of Adult Social Care in commissioning management and support services including finance, contracting and business intelligence.
5. To work effectively with non-executive leadership of the partner organisations, i.e., practice membership in CCGs, Elected Members in the council and Clinical Leads in partner organisations.
6. To facilitate the full engagement of providers across health and social care to enable a collaborative approach to strategy and service development.
7. To ensure developments progressed are in line with principles agreed with partners with regards to leadership, governance and commissioning of health and social care.
Candidates will need a validated and detailed knowledge of the health economy and system-wide health and social care, plus an understanding of the national and local health and social care strategic policy context driving transformational change. A proven track record of leading transformational change and delivering innovative ways of working are also key along with excellent leadership, influencing and negotiation skills.
This role is for an initial 6 months and the pay rate is £800 - £850/day