Health and Safety Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client in North London is looking to appoint a Health and Safety officer to help support Service Managers and the Street Scene Management Team in coordinating and delivering the Street Scene Health & Safety Framework and complying with Health & Safety requirements in the workplace.
1. Ensuring all risk assessments have been fully reviewed and published for use by employees as appropriate.
2. Ensuring all actions detailed within service health and safety action plans have been assigned and are being actioned in accordance with specified timescales
3. Coordinate the scheduling and completion of all health and safety quarterly themed inspections, quarterly peer reviews and process review audits
4. Review and analyse data arising from health & safety inspections, audits and accident & near miss reports to identify trends or patterns. Support service managers in the development of remedial actions to mitigate or treat any trends etc. identified.
5. Coordinate the population of a depot issues log and ensure that remedial actions are scheduled and delivered, including liaison with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
6. Liaise with the Organisational Development Coordinator to use health & safety data and analyse to inform training and development plans, staff briefings and toolbox talks etc.
For this role you must have NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent Health and Safety Certificate.
This role will be a minium of 3 months with a likely extension and the pay is £28 - £32/hour umbrella.
Apply for Health and Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly