Licensing Processing Officer
2 days left
- Part Time
Our client, situated just North of London is looking to appoint a part time Licensing Processing Officer for 15 hours per week, which needs to be during normal office hours and ideally two 7.5 hour days for phone cover.
1. To process licence applications in accordance with prescribed procedures and in accordance
with required timescales.
2. To provide up to date and accurate information to applicants and objectors of any licence
application; organisers of unregulated events; key stakeholders and other enforcement agencies
relating to any emergency planning matter.
3. To record and maintain comprehensive records in the management information systems relevant
to the community safety and health service.
4. To develop and produce computerised management reports to assist in the operation of this
5. To generate licence renewal applications, record licence applications and issue licensing
documentation to assist the licensing manager ; receive incoming correspondence and telephone
calls and be able to provide immediate advice and/or refer it to your Manager to respond.
Experience and ability in administering and delivering other licensing regimes such as taxis, gambling, street trading, scrap metal and charities is preferred. The role is to start in early August and run for an initial period of 3 months. The pay rate for this role is £25-£30/hour umbrella
Apply for Licensing Processing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly