Quality Assurance and Contract Monitoring Manager
We are working with a client in East London that are looking for a Quality Assurance and Contract Monitoring Senior Manager dealing with Adult Social Care and Health Service.
The client is looking for an individual who can lead and develop the service, flexibly, efficiently and within the allocated resources to deliver the highest quality of service provided to ensure a person centred approach for the individuals Adult Social Care supports.
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership for the Quality Assurance and Contracts Team
2. To lead, manage and support Quality Assurance staff and to promote the development of an adult social care market in accordance with the council's commissioning priorities.
3. To co-ordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of the Directorate's strategic plans, policies, procedures and practices in relation to quality assurance, performance and risk management of Directorate commissioned care and support services
4. To be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective quality assurance and provider risk management systems and procedures that demonstrate compliance with the Council's Constitution, values and priorities, relevant legislation & regulations and value for money.
5. Develop, monitor and review the in-house service level agreements for Adult Social Care.
This role is open to suitably qualified staff, as an "acting up/fixed term" opportunity initially for a period of 3 months however this may be required for a longer period depending on completion of the adult social care redesign work in this area. The pay rate is £450 - £500/day umbrella