Pest Control Technicians ×2
Our client in South London is seeking 2 Pest Control Technicians to join its team.
Purpose of the Job
To carry out pest control duties within the borough and in different geographical locations to maintain council and client buildings, dwellings and surrounding areas free of infestation.
Contribute towards achieving the vision for Traded Services by providing pest control inspections and treatments along with excellent customer service
Provide advice to other Council Departments on Pest Control issues.
1. To carry out inspections to Dwellings across the borough to monitor or treat infestations.
2. To provide effective and safe treatments for any pests found during routine inspections or reactive works.
3. Liaise and feed back relevant information to residents with regards to affecting factors within their dwelling to assist in the eradication of pests.
To maintain work equipment and PPE in the correct manner, to prevent possible harm to others and yourself
· Qualified to BPCA/RSPH level 2 in pest management
· Hold a current UK standard driving Licence
· Microsoft office package
· Internet browser skills
· communication skills
· customer service skills
· Report writing
Additional skills are:
· Working to tight deadlines
· Working in given time constraints
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com
Apply for Pest Control Technicians ×2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly