Senior Fire Safety Consultant
One of our clients based in the South of England is looking to appoint a Senior Fire Safety Consultant on a full time, Permanent position. You will join the team based from London / South East office, overseeing projects around the South East.This role requires someone who can provide authoritative fire safety consultancy for clients. You will be leading a small team so managerial experience is desired for this position.
Your key responsibilities:
1. Managing a small team of fire safety consultants
2. Provide fire safety consultancy service on projects
3. Creating fire strategy solutions for clients within the built environment
4. Designing fire management plans
5. Supporting clients in developing a fire safety management system to British Standards
6. Reviewing and implementing requirements under the new building safety management bill
For this assignment it is essential that you have the following:
1. MIFSM, MIFireE, AIFireE or GIFireE
2. Experience in advising, improving and supporting fire safety management within the built environment, covering residential, offices, sleeping accommodation and other commercial properties that are complex and/or tall buildings
3. Developed and delivered a significant number of retrospective fire strategies with existing properties.
4.Have the capabilities to prepare a safety case for a high rise residential block.
Level 4 IFE Diploma (Essential)
Please make sure that you match these requirements as any applications that do not have the deired qualifications will not be considered.
This is a full time, perm position within a well established company that continues to grow. By joining this company you will be provided with a number of different opportunities to further develop your career whilst continuing to learn new skills. The salary for this position is £45K - £49K
Apply for Senior Fire Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly