Health and Safety Consultant (Construction)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client in the South East has an excellent opportunity for a Construction Health & Safety Consultant to join their team and enjoy working across a varied range of regional and UK projects.
You will work as a member of the team providing construction health and safety services to both internal and external clients. You will be required to independently deliver construction H&S advice and to fulfil the role of CDM advisor / Principal Designer on multiple projects to help ensure compliance with the duties of the CDM regulations 2015.
Your Key Responsibilities:
1. Work independently on large projects, or as part of a team on very large projects, to deliver the Principal Designer duty and CDM advisor role
2. Independently undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
3. Independently attend project, design, and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan
4. Ensure output from projects is of a high standard
5. Ability to ensure projects are completed efficiently and within the resource profile which was completed prior to the start of the project
For this role it is essential that you meet the following requirements:
1. Educated to degree level in a construction related field with a preference for a design related degree
2. A minimum of 7 year's post qualification experience
3. A thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and associated legislation
4. Appropriate experience of the design and construction processes.
5. NEBOSH Diploma or similar technical or professional qualification
This is a full time, permanent position in an already well established and ever growing company that offers countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career from within.
The salary for this role is £45k-£50K and there are plenty of fantastic benefits such as 25 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave, Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant (Construction)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly