Environmental Protection Officer
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in Hampshire for Environmental Protection Officer to start asap.
The core of work would be the following:
- Complaints about rats in properties and gardens affecting other properties.
- Complaints about accumulations in people’s gardens
- Basic domestic nuisance cases such as Noise, smoke light etc
- Other Public Health Act cases such as drainage.
To be considered you do not need to be an EHO, but you need prior experience in working in this field and be able to draft and served a range of notices including:
- Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949
- Abatement Notice under the Environmental Protection act 1990
Depending on your requirements a desk can be provided at the council offices or a PC can be provided so you can work from home.
NB - This post could be undertaken as a part-time post depending on your commitments.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for this role and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com