EHO and Environmental Health Manager Jobs
We’re growing our Joint Environmental Health Service to ensure safety of our residents and to help our economic recovery. Located on the edge of the Peak District and the Sheffield City Region, our innovative Strategic Alliance is making sure we have effective and efficient public protection services.
Following a recent service review, we have secured significant additional investment to grow our Joint Environmental Health Service. We have established a number of new front line and management positions and are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking and dynamic people. Our Service Improvement Programme is shaping our future and we are embracing change in how we work and how we deliver efficient and responsive services, whilst also investing in our people.
Benefits include an essential car user allowance, discounted leisure services, fully funded professional fees, generous leave and flexi time allowances and agile working opportunities.
Management Opportunities - £34,728 to £40,867
- Environmental Health Team Manager (Licensing)
- Environmental Health Team Manager (Environmental Protection)
- Service Development Manager
Environmental Health/Protection Officers - £29,576 to £34,728
- Environmental Health Officer (Commercial Team)
- Environmental Health Officer (Housing and Public Health Team)
- Environmental Protection Officer (Environmental Enforcement Team)
- Environmental Protection Officer (Environmental Protection Team)
Enforcement and Technical Officers - £22,182 to £27,040
- Enforcement Officer (Environmental Enforcement Team)
- Technical Officer (Housing and Public Health Team)
While EHO and management posts are most suitable for fully qualified Environmental Health Practitioners (EHRB Registered), we welcome applications from other suitably qualified people with significant and demonstrable experience in the specific disciplines detailed below and who meet the requirements in the person specification and job profile.
For an informal discussion about the roles, please contact Matt Finn, Service Manager (Commercial and Environment) on 01246 217848 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Ken Eastwood – Joint Assistant Director (Environmental Health) on 01246 217851 / email@example.com
Closing Date: 28th February 2021; Interviews: Week commencing 15th March 2021
More searches like this
- Environmental Protection Technical / Scientific jobs in Derbyshire
- Food Safety Technical / Scientific jobs in Derbyshire
- General Environmental Health Technical / Scientific jobs in Derbyshire
- Health and Safety Technical / Scientific jobs in Derbyshire
- Housing Technical / Scientific jobs in Derbyshire