Environmental Protection Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
I have a great opportunity within the South West of England for a Environmental Protection Officer!
My client in the home of the famous Glastonbury festival requires a full time Environmental Protection Officer with a substantial amount of experience within envirocrime, ASB and Stat Nuisance.
You will be working with and supporting Enforcement Officers, therefore you will need to know the legislations together with ability to respond quickly, which might involve site visits the next day.
Your Duties/ Responsibilities
- 4 or 5 days a week up to 37 hours
- Ability to work on the district to undertake visits at least 2 days a week.*
- Envirocrime and ASB with experience of statutory nuisance work.
- 4 months +
- Full time
- 2 days on site, 3 from home
- £30-£35 ( DOE)
- Local authority experience
If you would like to know to know more or have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
0207 766 9000
Apply for Environmental Protection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly