Environmental Protection Officer
Our client in the East Midlands is seeking an Environmental Protection Officer to join its team on an initial short-term contract.
- Investigation of statutory nuisance complaints and other requests for service, including the preparation of letters, notices and reports as necessary.
- Inspection of premises within the Borough for compliance with PPC Permits, preparing letters, notices and reports as required.
- Involvement with public health matters, which may include from time to time; Welfare Burials, Drainage, Filthy & Verminous, Empty Properties and Section 215 amenity cases.
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Membership or working towards membership of a relevant professional body
- Experience using IDOX Uniform, GIS, and document management systems.
For more information, please email email@example.com or 020 8125 4321