2 days left
- Full Time
Our client in the East Midlands is recruiting for a Licensing Officer to provide efficient Licensing administration and compliance provisions in respect of the various areas of licensing, including:
1. the Licensing Act
2. the Gambling Act
3. Private Hire/Hackney Carriage licensing
4. Motor Salvage and Scrap Metal Registration
5. House to House and Street Collections etc
Key Roles, Tasks, and Responsibilities
1. To assist in the processing, determination, issue, maintenance and compliance of applications
and licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005, Private Hire legislation and other forms of licenses and registrations issued by the Council.
2. To deal with day to day enquiries received by the Licensing Authority.
3. To provide advice and guidance to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and application
4. To assist the Licensing Team Leader in the preparation and presentation of reports to relevant
5. To assist the Licensing Team Leader in ensuring that the Licensing Authorities policies,
procedures, leaflets and other documentation are updated as required.
6. To maintain specialist knowledge of Licensing legislation.
You must have either a relevant qualification and/or extensive experience of working within licensing or the police force.
NB - this is a full-time role (2 days in office/borough and 3 days working from home) initially till April 2021
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Licensing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly