Test and Trace Regulatory Officer(s)
2 days left
- Full Time
Regulatory Officer(s). Your background is likely to be within Trading Standards, Environmental Health or Public Health. You would be promoting Community Safety and providing Public Health Services.
· To play an active role in supporting the local authorities communities and individuals to be safe, healthy & independent and
- supporting a vibrant economy local community by delivering a range of intelligence-led prevention and enforcement activities
1.Deliver intelligence-led compliance programmes, utilising a range of preventative and enforcement options, including:
· Providing advice and information to businesses on compliance within relevant laws
· Providing advice, information and assistance to vulnerable consumers
· Researching and investigating complaints
· Take regulatory/ enforcement action as appropriate to ensure compliance with statutory duties in accordance with the policies and practices of the council.
· Undertake a variety of inspections and surveys covering one or more specialist function within regulatory services.
· Producing written reports, compiling evidential files, giving evidence in Court
· Utilising innovative/alternative enforcement actions where appropriate
2. Comply with applicable statutory and organisational procedural requirements and best practice
3. Update service records and submit intelligence logs in a timely fashion, disseminate information and intelligence appropriately, ensure confidentiality and security of sensitive information
4. Work independently and/or collaboratively with a team and/or external partners
5. Travel to a range of premises within/outside the district, carrying equipment as required. Work flexibly, including working outside normal office hours if necessary
6. Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge in relevant areas of legislation and professional practice
7. Adopt the Council’s “Behaviours and Values”
8. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post, as required
If you are able to meet all of the 8 core responsibilities highlighted above and would like more information, please do not hesitate to call us on 0208 125 4321 or email email@example.com
Apply for Test and Trace Regulatory Officer(s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly